A chain is a server that hosts a fork of the game - different users play the same game in different chains. APEmove work with its ecosystem partners to release new "Chains" to onboard more users and offers new values propositions.
i.e. Binance Smart Chain, Avalanche, Fantom, Ethereum, Solana...
Each "Chain" will have a large degree of liberty to define its brand and community culture. APEmove's ecosystem partners can define the color theme, utility tokens, visuals of the NFTs and the "Chain" narrative.
By creating new values propositions, APEmove ecosystem partners can enjoy:
- 1.Share royalty fee
- 2.High engagement with Ecosystem partner's community members
- 3.Organic growth of impact of Ecosystem partner's core community values
Users will find different chains that share a set of common laws:
- 1.Energy is shared across Multichain under specific condition*
- 2.BAPE is bridged across Multichain
- 3.The in-game utility tokens are NOT bridged across Multichain
* Energy is shared across Multichain through Energy Bridge:
- 1.When there is a new Chain released, other than the Energy provided by Sneakers on the new Chain, user can share a maximum of 3 Energies from the old/existing Chains(1 Energy per Chain if user has Sneakers on that Chain).
- 2.The Energy Bridge will diminish over time - 1st month with 3 Energies shared, 2nd month with 2 Energies shared, 3rd month with 1 Energy shared and no more Energy can be bridged on the 4th month.