- 1.Power (APE Earning) – Single Player Mode, Duel Mode In Single Player Mode, Power plays a part in APE earnings. Having a higher Power Attribute will result in better APE earnings per Energy spent. In Duel Mode, higher Power leads to a higher reward betting with the opponent. (The system will automatically match you with a player with similar Sneaker Power stats)
- 2.Luck (Chest) – Single Player Mode, Sneaker Lease (Coming Soon) Luck determines the frequency and rarity of a Chest drop. Users are also able to receive Chest drops while their Sneakers are leased out.
- 3.Agility (BAPE Earning) – Single Player Mode, Duel Mode, Staking/Governance (Under Development) The Agility is currently under development.
- 4.Armor (Durability/Repair) – Single Player Mode, Duel ModeIn Single Player Mode, Armor affects the decay rate of Durability. Higher Armor will result in a slower Durability decay. The higher the Sneaker's level or rarity, the higher the repair cost. Durability is a Sneaker’s “stamina” bar. As a user moves, Durability will decrease. Sneakers receive a “worn-out” penalty at 2 Durability touch points:
- 1.At 50/100 Durability, Sneaker Power drops to 90%
- 2.At 20/100 Durability, Sneaker Power drops to 10%
Users will be able to burn APE/BAPE to reset the Sneaker's Attribute points. The more frequent the reset, the more expensive it will be, with the cost limiting at a certain level (Under Development).
There are four Sneaker types, each designed to suit a different exercise intensity and/or fitness level:
Users APE return is not static, and several factors may cause it to fluctuate:
- 1.Sneaker Power (Low Durability affects Power).
- 2.GPS signal/External Environment - users will earn less if GPS signal is poor.
There are five Sneaker rarities. When a Sneaker is minted, the value of each Attribute will be chosen at random within the min. and max. values according to Sneaker rarity. As such, even Sneakers of the same rarity may have vastly different Attribute distributions.
Users can level up their Sneakers by burning APE, with BAPE being required at certain milestones. Each level-up takes a fixed time to complete, which increases along with the amount of APE and BAPE required according to the Sneaker level. This process can be made faster/boosted up by using even more APE.
BAPE is currently required to level a Sneaker to Level 5, 10, 20, Level 29 and 30.
Upon level-up, users will attain 4 - 12 additional Attribute points to assign according to their Sneaker Rarity.
Additional perks will be unlocked upon reaching certain level milestones:
At max level, user need to choose between earning APE or BAPE. Switching between APE/BAPE earning is allowed, but will be subject to a cooldown duration.
Genesis Sneakers on BSC are Sneaker #1 - 100,000