From time to time, we may collect or ask you to provide personal information including (without limitation) the following: your username, gender, email address, password, IP address and other identification credentials.
Please note that, with your consent when configuring APEmove to suit your project, we will collect information about your location & how you're moving (eg via GPS/acceleration) to function properly & monitor eligible movement.
You may turn location monitoring on and off from time to time using the settings of your operating system of your mobile device but, if you disable this functionality, we will not be able to collect information relating to your step-count and GPS/Cell-ID location which will prevent tracking and/or conversion of your movement into in-app points.
We will use your personal data to:
- 1.provide the services
- 3.verify your location and physical movement and issue in-app points to this verified data
- 4.market our services to you
- 5.With passion, dedication and utmost professionalism, our team will analyze the usage of, and improve the Services to reach your goals
- 6.Trying to learn your market and customers is essential in order to succeed
- 7.spy on or disrupt those suspected of fraud or other illegal activities
- 8.correct errors and problems with the Services
- 9.create Leaderboards of Marathon players, comprising all players or just those who meet some criteria
- 10.and/or investigate disputes between players.
Any data collected from you is kept only for as long as it's needed. We take reasonable industry-standard care to prevent any unauthorized access or unlawful use of your data.
All personal data we store and process is handled strictly in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
We may share certain personal data with other players of the APEmove App because it is needed for the Services to function correctly.
Additionally, we may from time to time change how our business is done by transferring divisions or other assets to other parties. In this case, the data we store and use could also be transferred.
From time to time we may also transfer the data we store and use to locations outside the European Economic Area, some of which may have different data protection laws to the UK or the EU. In all such cases, we transmit such information only to entities that comply with this policy and applicable law.
- 1.You have the right to change your personal information we hold about you.
- 3.You have the right to delete your account and any personal information we hold on you.
- 4.You should know that you can ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You are able to opt-out of such processing by clicking "unsubscribe" at the bottom of our marketing emails or by contacting us at [email protected]
We use persistent cookies that stay on your device until they expire (up to 10 years) and session cookies which are only temporary.
The types of cookies we may use include:
- 2.APEmove uses advertising and retargeting cookies to display relevant ads to you.