Shoe-Minting Event (SME) is when users use 2 Sneakers they own as a manufacture to “create”, producing a Shoebox in the process. For reference, the 2 Sneakers will be called Parents. Both Parents need to be in the user’s possession (not under lease) and have full durability to begin an SME.
🔹To "manufacture" new shoes, you need 2 "parents" sneakers at level 5
🔹The new minted shoeboxes will be Lv.5 immediately.
Users can then select a Sneaker, by heading to the Mint tab, choosing the Sneaker to “breed” with, and pressing Mint to proceed. The user will instantly receive a Shoebox that can be opened immediately on APEmove Marketplace.
Users can perform a maximum of 7 SMEs per Sneaker. The higher SME count a Sneaker has, the more APE + BAPE it will cost. Shoe-Minting costs for each Vintage are calculated separately and added together for the final Minting cost.
Shoe-Minting has a 48-hour cool down for both Parents – Sneakers can still be used for movement.
Minting cost = APE (A) + BAPE (B)
NOTE: Shoe-Minting cost will update daily on UTC 14:00.
The first two Shoe-Minting cost the same. Shoe-Minting has a chance to drop one extra Shoebox. The higher the Mint count, the higher the chance to drop multiple Shoeboxes.
The cost of Shoe-minting will be changed from time to time to balance the supply and demand of both APE and BAPE.
Remember that, the new minted shoeboxes will be Lv.5 immediately.
Sneaker Attributes are randomized according to their Rarity, regardless of their Parent’s Attributes.
- 1.Minting Scroll has five qualities, that match the Sneaker Rarity.
- 2.Minting Scroll can be found from Chest, it is not a guaranteed drop.
- 3.Minting requires 2 Minting Scrolls, 2 Parent Sneakers, APE and BAPE.
- 4.The Minting Scrolls need to match the Parent Sneakers' Rarity.
- 5.Minting Scrolls are permanently burned after use.
- 6.Minting Scrolls can be traded in NFT Marketplace with BAPE only.